National Social Entrepreneurship 2023:
- Focus on encouraging social entrepreneurship and building social entrepreneurs
- Phenomenal journey with support from various individuals
- Dedication to creating a better world for future generations
- Edwin A. Freeman is the founder of National Social Entrepreneurship Community
- Seeking event sponsorships to incur operational costs and ensure long-term financial sustainability
- Offers various returns to organizations in return for their grants
- Contact information available on the website (nsef-india.org)
Contacting us is super easy and we would be very happy to assist you, and your friends, with any inquiries you may have. Thank you. Click here for contact information.
Brisbane Convention And Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Australia, July 2 – 7, 2022.
Posture and Gait research and Convention 2022.
Covid-19 policy and alert.
To prevent the spread of the virus, both the U.S. government and health organizations must work together and get ahead of the problem. That may mean sharing more information about covid-19, before it does any further damage to those in the region and is imported further south, such as Cuba, New York, Hawaii and northern California.
For National Social Entrepreneurship, the coronavirus is a disease of the new world order, where people live with the stress of being short of funds to pay doctors, nurses and caregivers, often to help with everyday tasks such as helping children in poor housing. In addition, the disease is often left out of chronic care options, with programs less likely to take into account underlying conditions.
Stay home if you feel unwell – you can get help from your doctor. If you need to stay in hospital to receive treatment, your doctor can contact a specialist on call. This is important as some specialists can only be contacted in emergency situations.
-Edwin A. Freeman
Welcome to national social entrepreneurship forum!
National Social Entrepreneurship Forum is India’s premier student platform on social innovations with pan-India chapters facilitating the growth of leaders of change.